Friday, February 1, 2013

February Random Reads

This event is being hosted by I'mlovingbooks so head on over to the blog to link up. 

Basically the whole idea of Random Reads is to pick a book randomly using goodreads or whatevery method you choose. 

I have 105 to read books on my goodreads account. I used random.org and typed in 1 to 105 and the first time I got 84 which is a Christmas book on my shelf (I think I will save that for December). Then the second time I got:

Number 103 on my goodreads shelf is Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah


This is absolutely perfect because for the Monthly Keywords reading challenge this fits for January which I have yet to read since I just joined yesterday. I will most likely read this book towards the end of the month when I get through all the books I already have check out from the library. 


Thanks for reading

Rachael 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.