Saturday, January 11, 2014

Random Reads January 2014

Hosted by I'mLovingBooks

Anybody remember this post.  I promised I would read Firefly Lane in February and ended up not reading it until April, but Firefly Lane and its Sequel Fly Away became two  of my favorite books in 2013 and I would not have read them if not for this feature. I don't think I will get to reading this book in January, but if I have time I will. For the most part I just want to put this one on my list to knock out in 2014. 

Last year when I posted this in February I only had 105 books on my Goodreads TBR. Although I have read books off the shelf I continue to add new books all the time. I really want to get it down to a reasonable number this year. I'm participating in the Triple Dog Dare Challenge this year. I challenged myself to only read books that were on my goodreads TBR before January 1st, 2014. I currently have 212 books on my Goodreads TBR.

I got number 18 which is 



True Believer by Nicholas Sparks. 

This is great because this book is going to help me complete so many goals I have set for myself this year. I want to catch up on my favorite authors previously published books. I'm getting close to being caught up with Nicholas Sparks. If you would like to read more about how I fell in love with Nicholas Sparks check out my Authors I love Post. 

Thanks for Reading


Rachael 

2 comments:

  1. I love Random Reads! I fell behind last year and then gave up, but I am determined to try to complete my picks this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not overly determined to complete the books in the month I pick them. I just want to complete them this year.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.