Friday, February 7, 2014

Randoms Reads: February 2014

Hosted by I'm Loving Books

I'm reading my January Random Read True Believer by Nicholas Sparks right now. I'm determined to keep up with my Random Reads this year even if I don't manage to read them within the same month. I already have a pretty hefty February TBR list so my guess is that I probably won't get tot his book in February. 

Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah was one of my random reads last year and we all know how well that worked out so I'm excited to read True Colors by Kristin Hannah and get started on the reading challenge for the year. 


Rachael 


2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of something choosing my next read-it's a great way to read those books you keep putting off. I think I have the Night Road by this author and am pretty curious about her writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too great at completing them in the month I pick them, but they have turned out good for me so far.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.