Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Random Read


My January random read was True Believer. I didn't love it, but I liked it. It was not my favorite Nicholas Sparks book. 
My February random read was True Colors by Kristin Hannah. I have yet to pick this book up, but plan to do it at some point this month. 




I might be able to squeeze in Swan Sister by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling towards the end of this month. If not I will try to read it in April.  It happens to mention Rapunzel so I would love to get it done this month. 





8 comments:

  1. I love fairy tale re-tellings! Hope you enjoy it!

    You can find my March RR here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks interesting, is it short stories or one retelling? Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like it might be short stories, but I'm not for sure.

      Delete
  3. Random Reads is such a cool idea -- I don't know how good I'd be at sticking with it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not great at sticking to them, but I do okay. I still haven't gotten to my February one yet, but I hope to get to this one in March.

      Delete
  4. Love fairy tale retellings! I hope you enjoy
    My RR

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.