Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 2014 Random Reads




192 on my Goodreads list is The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston. This is a book that my sister really wants me to read so I bet it will be a winner since we are a pretty good judge of books the other person would like. I have got her hooked on many books I like and she has done the same for me although we still have different favorite authors. My sister still gravitates towards Dystopia more than I do. I also read a few more adult books than she does. 

I finished my February Random Reads True Colors by Kristin Hannah. It was another winner by Hannah that I went to the library and I'm rereading Firefly Lane. I'm enjoying the ride so far. I will hopefully get this book read in early May. 

Thanks for reading

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I've read that one! I think I was the black sheep where it was concerned, so I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister liked it so I hope to enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Ooo what a clever idea...and terrific way to attack your tbr pile. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well not my idea, but a great way to get rid of books that I would otherwise put off reading. I'm hoping to read 11 this year. I have already read 2 random reads. I have two more to go to get caught up.

      Delete
  3. I love this!! I have seen Random Reads around but have not participated yet. It would be fun to have an unexpected book to pop up for reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its quite fun and a challenge to keep up with for sure, but I'm doing okay so far.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.