Monday, May 5, 2014

May 2014 Random Reads

Hosted by I'm Loving Books



With these past two weeks of Fairy Tale Fortnight my TBR list has increased drastically. I went from 238 books last month to 283 books now. My goal this year was to get my TBR list down and I'm going to try to read as many books as possible this summer to do that. I have a post coming up about TBR soon. 

I just put up my review for my March random read Swan Sister edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling. It was not my favorite book, but still worth reading. I liked it just not overly. It was a quick read. 

I'm excited to read Sunlight and Shadow which is actually based on an Opera by Mozart title The Magic Flute. I'm not familiar with the story, but that is fine. I think this will be a great read and I'm looking forward to it. I have to intern-library loan this book and it will be here soon so I will read it when it makes it to my local library. 

4 comments:

  1. I've heard of The Magic Flute, but I don't know the story either. I'll be interested to see your review when you've finished this one!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope to enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Oh my, I have that TBR problem as well. I read 1 book I seem to add 10 :))

    Have fun reading
    MINE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. I'm hoping to get my TBR down to around 200 again during this summer, but most of all I just want to enjoy reading.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.