Sunday, June 8, 2014

June Random Read 2014

Hosted by I'm Loving Books


Currently my TBR is at 299 books. I'm currently on Library overload. I have way too many books checked out from the library that I'm reading a lot to stay ahead of the due dates. I'm enjoying all the books that I have been reading. Operation TBR is in full swing now and I have got my TBR down by two so far. I'm trying to not add only subtract by reading as many as possible. 

I just finished My May Random Read. The only book I have read this year in the month in which it was chosen. Sunlight and Shadow by Cameron Dokey was magical, beautiful, and amazing. Probably one of my favorite random reads of the year. I just need to read The Rules of Disapearing, my April book, to catch up. 

My June Random Read is The Real Boy by Anne Ursu. I have read one other book by Anne Ursu, Breadcrumbs, which was good, but I wanted more. This is a retelling of Pinnochio, so I'm excited to read this. I have already put my hold in at the library. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a cute retelling! Hope you enjoy it. I have alot to catch up on for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty close to being caught up.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.