Sunday, July 6, 2014

July Random Read 2014

Hosted by ImLovingBooks


During June I finished my April random read The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston. I enjoyed it a lot and it was the perfect read after reading City of Heavenly Fire. I just need to read my June Random Read The Real Boy by Anne Ursu to be caught up with this challenge. 

My July random read is Ash by Malinda Lo. This one has been on my TBR list since March 24th, 2013. I looked at this book and I couldn't even remember what it was about so this is a definite random read. From what I can tell its seems to be a Cinderella retelling. I put it on hold at the library and will hopefully read it this month. My August random read post will be up late due to us taking vacation at the beginning of August. 

Happy Reading!


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is beautiful. I agree! Hopely the content matches!

      Delete
  2. I hadn't seen that cover for the book before. You're right, it's a Cindrella retelling and it looks to be a very different one. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has an older cover too although it isn't as pretty. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. That there is a unique cover. I may have to add that one to my TBR.
    I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will see I'm glad it got chosen for this month.

      Delete
  4. It looks like a great book and I love retellings, hope it lives up to its cover
    MINE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too although I got the uglier cover.

      Delete
  5. I liked this book... so I look forward to see what you think. This is the UK cover right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it is the paperback. It is so beautiful.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.