I started reading Jodi Picoult in 2009 after seeing My Sister's Keeper in theathers. The book was better than the movie as always. My favorite books by Picoult are Leaving Time, Nineteen Minutes, and The Pact.
Friday, September 30, 2016
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
Fall is crunch time for challenges and getting those books read that I would like to read in 2016. I created a list of 10 books I would like to read this fall, which is until around November for me. My reading time is going to be cut again as I start my student teaching journey. I will still read before bed and finish some books during the school year.
1. We Should Hang Out Sometime- Part of my sister's and I book recommendation challenge
2. Stitching Snow- book number 2 of my sister's and I book recommendation challenge.
3. The Start of You and Me- a book I have been putting off forever
4. Golden- a book I own that I want to read
5. Friendship- the last book I need to complete our reccomendation challenge.
6. Small Great Things- an 2016 anticipated release
7. Home Front- another book I have been putting off forever
8,9,10. Princess Academy Series- a series I want to complete this year.