Monday, September 9, 2013

Welcome to Classics Retold: Robin Hood

the Classics Retold project hosted by Alison @ The Cheap Reader, Alyssa @ Books Take You Places, Charlene @ Bookish Whimsy, Wendy @ Excellent Library, Brittany @ Book Addict's Guide. Alison @ The Cheap Reader came up with this idea after project Fairy Tale was such a huge hit. She tweaked the challenge a bit to include classic books and their adaptations. 
Welcome to a full month of Robin Hood Themed Posts.

There will be book reviews, movie reviews, a readathon, posts about robin hood, and any other Robin Hood themed posts I can think of happening this month.

Sit back relax and Welcome to Sherwood Forest, the home of Robin Hood.


Credit


Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.