Thursday, November 20, 2014

Help Make My TBR Jar for 2015




My TBR Jar

This year I used a tbr jar to keep track of the books I wanted to read during the summer and the rest of the year. It was fun to watch those pieces of paper disappear and I often used the jar to choose my next book to read or request from the library.

I use a cheap cup I got from walmart as my TBR Jar.

Of course I will choose most of the books that will go in the jar based on my 2015 releases and what I need to complete the challenges I join, but I want to know your opinion on some books I need to read in 2015. I have linked my goodreads to be read shelf from you guys to look through and also my 2015 releases shelf which is the 2015 releases I have found that I'm interested in. So vote below in the comments for the books I need to put in my 2015 TBR jar. There are no rules give as many book suggestions as you would like. I may read one of the books you choose in 2015.

To Be Read List
2015 Releases


Thanks in Advnance

10 comments:

  1. Great idea!!

    Beauty by Robin McKinley
    Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George (plus the other two in the series!)
    Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
    Legend by Marie Lu
    Matched by Ally Condie
    The World Above by Cameron Dokey
    The Crimson Thread by Suzanne Weyn
    Midnight Pearls by Debbie Viguie
    Cloaked by Alex Flinn
    Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
    Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott
    The Wide-Awake Princess by E.D. Baker
    Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

    Sorry I voted for so many. While looking through your list, I found some books to add to my TBR list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendations. I will add those to the list. I'm so excited that somebody responded.

      Delete
    2. Legend by Marie Lu
      Matched by Ally Condie
      The World Above by Cameron Dokey
      The Crimson Thread by Suzanne Weyn
      Cloaked by Alex Flinn
      Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
      I second all of these, particularly the Kontis book and its sequel Hero.
      Belle by Cameron Dokey is also good, but I have liked most of the Once Upon a Time series.
      I liked the Peach-Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen, which was one of our book club books this year.

      Delete
  2. Awesome idea! I will totally do this for 2015, too! There are some times where I just don't know what to read but want to read something already on my shelves. I'll be checking out your links and getting back to you on this when I'm not at work (oops, shouldn't be on here anways)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great for your books that you own if you own a lot. I don't own a whole lot so I often make up my list with library books and other books I'm interested in.

      Delete
  3. I would suggest Sea of Tranquility. That was an amazing book. Also, the Gone series by Michael Grant was REALLY good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. I think I am going to do something similar.

    Here are my suggestions:

    Home front - Kristin Hannah
    Angel falls- Kristin Hannah
    The fairy godmother- Mercedes Lackey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great selections. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Kristin Hannah is one of my favorite authors!!!

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.