Thursday, April 30, 2015

Finals Week is Upon Us

Today is Thursday and I don't have classes on Thursdays so they are always a great day and totally spoiling me this semester. I was supposed to have one class, but my professor does a split classroom. We have class on Tuesdays and we are online on Thursdays.

So this morning I got up and tackled my mountain of Laundry, followed by shopping at Walmart, and just hanging out with friends for the rest of the day.

Next week is finals week, but unlike everybody else I'm not stressed about finals just getting moved out of my dorm. I have one final on Tuesday at 8-10 at night. I don't know why they schedule finals at this time, but I have one every semester. I have a final paper for English due on Wednesday. Then I'm really done for the semester.

I always buy myself a treat for finals week and this semester I decided to try these Dole Banana Dippers. 

Mangoes were cheap this week so I decided to try one, but does anybody know when a mango is ripe?

I am going to miss my friends over summer break, but I'm excited to go home and work for the summer. I'm also taking too summer classes. The first one starts May 18th. 

If you are a college student how stressful is your finals week? 

Have you tried Dole Dippers? Any good?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.