Sunday, May 17, 2015

Coyer Scavenger Hunt Sign Up

Hosted by Berls, Michelle, and Stormi

I'm so excited that it is time again to sign up for COYER. I always love participating in this event and this will be my third time participating. This COYER is a little different since the Scavenger Hunt lasts the whole time and of course I will be participating. 

While the winter COYER only allows participants to read ebooks this COYER you can read any format as long as you own the book previously. I have been looking at my physical and ebook tbr to fill in the scavenger hunt categories. 

I will try to do lots of updates on this challenge as I complete the scavenger hunt list. I have not been writing reviews for a long time, but this may help me to get back on the review bandwagon or at least write short reviews on goodreads. 

3 comments:

  1. Rachael,

    So glad to see you joining in on the Hunt! I hope you have a lot of fun.

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun matching up books from the scavenger hunt list - that's always fun for me :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be so much fun, I think. I'm excited about participating. I wish you luck with your goals. I know getting back in the habit of reviewing after not doing so for awhile can be hard. You can do it though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.