Monday, December 21, 2015

Out with the Old in with the New January 2015


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: January 2015

Books Read: 6
Books Reviewed: 2
Favorite Book Read: Sold for Endless Rue by Madeleine E. Robins
Favorite Post: Book Bracket Challenge Winner
This was so fun to do march maddness with books and I'm hoping she hosts the challenge again this year. If I have the time to get the posts done over Christmas break between work and relaxing I will participate.
My goal for this month was to participate in To Be Read List as my random book selection for 2015. I managed to complete this goal through April and then I gave up for the remainder of the year.

In With The New: Goal #1

In 2016 I plan to bring back the To Be Read List and I hope to stick to it for most of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.