Tuesday, May 23, 2017

COYER Summer Reading List Sign Up


I'm so excited for COYER this summer. The summer COYER allows you to read books in any format although I did take some books from my kindle because I do need to work on those books. This summer the challenge is to create a summer reading list of 30 books and read as many books as possible off the list. I made a list and I'm hoping I will read most of these books. I chose them from the 2013,2014,2015, and 2016 releases I meant to read lists as well as books I own that I want to read soon. 



My Bullet Journal Page to keep track of what I read. 




6 comments:

  1. Good luck on your challenges and your bullet journal page looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm excited for the challenge.

      Delete
  2. Great list! A bunch of these are ones I've heard great things about - though I've only read a couple myself. Also, that bullet journal spread is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm excited to read many of the books on the list.

      Delete
  3. I have heard a little bit about this challenge but not much. Great list! Good luck with your challenge :)

    Megan @ Ginger Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great challenge. I especially love summer coyer since it has less rules.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.