Saturday, July 15, 2017

Summer TBR Wipeout Challenge Week 1 Update


I can't even tell you how excited I am that I finally read Clockwork Princess. I have been meaning to finish this series for a long time. I think Clockwork Princess took about 200 pages to get into, but once I got into this book I just flew through the remaider of the book and it was 560 pages long. It was wonderful and I so enjoyed the ending. I'm glad that I have finally accomplished this series. 












I'm currently reading The Names They Gave Us. This is a great book as well. I really have been enjoying this book by Emery Lord and I'm looking forward to finishing it sometime in this upcoming week. 




So far I have took one book off my beginning TBR List for this challenge and I have read 5 books off my COYER challenge list. 

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Names They Gave Us. Emery Lord is one of my favourite authors and I have yet to read this one. Nice start to the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of Cassandra Clare's books. I just finished Lord of Shadows and I can't wait for more. Good luck with these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yay, great job making progress with the challenge! Both of these are books that I own and need to read ASAP, so I am glad that you liked Clockwork Princess, and have been liking The Names They Gave Us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover for The Names They Gave Us. Glad you enjoyed it! Out of Emery's books, I've only read her debut, but really liked it. Happy reading and good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.