Saturday, October 21, 2017

10 Year in 10 Books: Dewey's Readathon 10th Anniversary


In honor of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon's 10th anniversary they are hosting a special challenge featuring books released in every year that Dewey's readathon has happened. It is hard to believe this event is already 10 years old. They have hosted 20 readathons. This is my 10th readathon, so I have participated in half of them. I have not missed a readathon since I discovered this event. For my 10 books I chose books that were my favorites, books that I raved about on my blog, and books that I still remember enjoying even though it has been years since I read them. 



2007- Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
2008- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
2009- Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
2010- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
2011- Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
2012- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2013- Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett
2014- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
2015-The War that Saved my Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
2016-My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brody Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
2017- The Names they Gave Us by Emery Lord

I 100% recommend all these books. They are all books I have chosen as favorites. I did notice it got harder to pick 1 favorite from the release year once I got past 2010. I have read so many 2013 releases that it was hard to pick a favorite for sure. That year has been my favorite year in books for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.