Tuesday, November 21, 2017

COYER Winter Switch Sign Up and the List


I'm going to participate in the switch. I have my list separated so that I can easily look at it for any part of the challenge. The switch consists of three parts. The strict you can only read ebooks, the list you can only read books off the list, and the one with the twist which means that you can read any book, but you have to pick one format for the whole time. 

  • December 16 – January 12: The List
  • January 13 – February 9: The Strict
  • February 10 – March 9: The One with the Twist
I'm so excited to participate in this edition of COYER and I'm hoping I can be sucessful moving books off this list. I can read books that aren't on the list after January 12, but I still would like to focus on mostly books on the list. 

 These four books are all kindle books. I don't read kindle books as quickly, so I didn't choose as many. I'm hoping to be able to finish these four.

 These books above are books I do not own and will be borrowing from the library.
 These books are books that I own physical copies of.




These are the Christmas books I would like to read. I have now edited in my TBR List Winner, which is Bah Humbug by Heather Horrocks. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea doing the list first! That's smart. I'm doing the strict first and then doing the list second. I thought it would work best for me, but we'll see. :-) I hope you are able to get to most, if not all on your list. You've got some great choices there, Rachael. Good luck with the challenge and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.