Sunday, May 20, 2018

COYER Big Summer Birthday Bash Sign Up Post



There is a lot going on this round of COYER, so be sure to check out the sign up link. I'm going to try to participate in as much of COYER as I possibly can. 

First off my goal is going to be spring clean read 11-20 books. 


Readathons
I'm going to try to participate in 4 out of the 5 readathons. 

  1. Fairy Tales with a Twist: Read fairy tale re-tellings and give those childhood favorites a twist! Read-a-thon runs Sunday June 17th 12am EST to Saturday June 23rd 11:59pm EST
  2. Christmas in July!: Read Holiday themed books. Read-a-thon runs Sunday July 15th 12am EST to Saturday July 21st 11:59pm EST
  3. Dusting Off The Shelves: Read the oldest books in your physical or e-library. They have to have sat on your shelf for at least 1 year. Read-a-thon runs Sunday July 29th 12am EST to Saturday August 4th 11:59pm EST
  4. Short and Sweet! Fill your final days not with Novels but with Novellas! Read-a-thon runs Sunday August 26th 12am EST to Friday August 31st 11:59pm EST
Hurricane Burls July 25-28: Ebooks under $1 only. 

The Switch Sunday June 24th- July 14th
The Strict
The List
The One with the Twist

I don't know which order I'll complete the events in yet. I'm going to be focusing on the list throughout the whole COYER, so I really just need to do the strict and the twist. 

In honor of all the nostalgia going on I combined my old COYER lists to make the new list plus I added a few new books. This will be my reading plan for the summer with a few variations I'm sure. 

The first picture is the kindle books I would like to read this summer. 


These next two pictures are books I will get from the library. 

This last picture is books that I own. 


2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! You have some awesome books lined up to read! :) I am also planning on doing the Spring Clean but I hope to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. https://birthdaypartyplanner.co.in/

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.