Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Down the TBR Hole 20-30



21,22,23 Then Came You, Summerland, and Stay: I'm interested in reading all this authors, but I haven't read anything by them yet. Yes do I see these books eventually being read or deleted from the list yes, but for now I'm comfortable leaving them on the list.

24. The Five People You Meet in Heaven: I read a book by Mitch Albom years ago and I have never picked him up again despite that I liked that book that I previously read. I'm deleting off the list because I don't think I'm going to read it.

25. Will Grayson Will Grayson: this book is saved by my Deal Me In Challenge. I don't think I want to read this book, but it is on my list I made in 2015, so I'm going to at least try it before I delete it.

26, 27. The Shadow of the Bear and Beauty: these were in my early days of fairy tale retellings and I read more fairy tale retellings when I added these two. I'm taking them off the list because I have so many newer retellings I'm excited to read.

28. The Sky is Everywhere: I own this one and I do plan to read it pretty soon.

29. Why We Broke Up: this was all the rage in my early days of watching booktube, but I have never got around to it, so I'm going to let it go off my list.

30. Stealing Parker: I read the first bookt his year, so I'm excited to read this book pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. MaskGun Multiplayer FPS Hack 2019 Mod Generator Online Tool - Generate Free 15000 Diamonds for you device iOS and Android.
    MaskGun Hack Online Generator 2019
    maskguncheats@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.