Sunday, June 19, 2016

TBR Takedown Sign Up

#TBR Takedown

I'm going to participate in TBR Takedown this week hosted by LeaningLights over on Youtube. My two weeks of Kindercamp are over and I'm back to my 40 hour work weeks with a day off because I work 10 hour shifts. I have the two years olds twice this week and they take naps really well, so I will get some reading time with them. The other two days I have the school kids (no reading time) and the three years old. The three year olds it just depends how fast I can get them asleep how much reading time I get. 

Here's the challenges. I'm planning on finishing My Lady Jane and Summer Days and Summer Nights. These might be the only books I manage to finish this week. 


1. TBR over a year [longest]:I'll Give You the Sun
2. Sequel:PS I Still Love You
3. First book in a series: The Summer I Turned Pretty
4. Out of comfort zone [whatever that means for you]: Skip
5. Most Recent Book Haul: History is All You Left Me

I haven't even hauled the most recent books I got from Barnes and Nobles B-Fest, but I plan to read a book off that pile if I get to that challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.