Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Release I Missed Midyear Update

Today I'm posting an update on the releases I missed posts that went live in January. I don't usually do midyear updates, but since I'm trying to read books oof these lists an update is sometimes helpful to see the progress. I started off the year with 16 books on my 2013, 2014, 2015 list and I'm now down to 13 even though I have finished Everything Leads to You yet. I'm counting it because I'm going to finish it in the next couple of days. 

My 2016 list had 14 books at the beginning of the year and now I'm down to 13, so I've only read one book so far. 
I started off with 14 books for my 2017 releases and I have read one book taking my total down to 13 books. 


This is the first time that all three lists have had the same number of books on them, but I'm definetly hoping to read some more books off these lists before the end of the year. 

So far this year I have read 5 books off these lists. Destiny Rewritten is a 2013 Release, Ophelia and Everything Leads to You are 2014 Releases, First Comes Love is a 2016 Release, and Lucky in Love is a 2017 Release. 

This is one of my favorite posts to do every January and I think it helps keep me accountable for the books that I do want to read. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok...

    This might sound pretty weird, and maybe even a little "supernatural"

    HOW would you like it if you could simply push "PLAY" to listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And miraculously attract MORE MONEY into your LIFE?

    What I'm talking about is hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!!

    Sounds way too EASY? Think something like this is not for real?!?

    Well, Let me tell you the news..

    Many times the most significant blessings life has to offer are the easiest to GET!!!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a real-life "miracle wealth building tone" I developed...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    You simply click "PLAY" and watch money coming right into your life.. starting pretty much right away..

    TAP here to experience the mysterious "Miracle Abundance Tone" as my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.