Welcome to the Jodi Picoult reading challenge. My name is Rachael and I'm relitevely new to the blogging community. I have searched far and wide for a Jodi Picoult reading challenge and so far I haven't found one. I decided to make one.
I love Jodi Picoult and her books. I will be doing a blog post on her in the next few weeks so this challenge is to introduce people to Jodi Picoult’s novels and read more of her books.
Reading Challenge Details:
- The Challenge will run from January 1st, 2013 to December 31st 2013
- All Jodi Picoult books started and finished after January 1st count
- The goal is to read or reread as many Jodi Picoult books as possible. The Levels will be below you can choose which level you would like to be in.
- Book can be in any format (bound, ebook, audiobook)
- You can list your books in advance or list them as you go. It is not required that you review the books you read for this challenge, but if you do great.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed and encouraged.
- Post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
- Fresh out of college Lawyer: 1 to 4 novels
- Ruling this courtroom: 5 to 8 novels
- Being a Lawyer is my thing: 9 to 12 novels
(Sorry for the cheesy names, but she has a lot of courtroom scenes)
Jodi Picoult Books
- Songs of a Humpback Whale
- Harvesting the Heart
- Picture Perfect
- Plain Truth
- Salem Falls
- Perfect Match
- Second Glance
- My Sister’s Keeper
- Vanishing Acts
- The Tenth Circle
- Nineteen Minutes
- Change of Heart
- Handle with Care
- House Rules
- Sing You Home
- Lone Wolf
- Between the Lines
- The Storyteller (February 2013)
I will put the link you thing here. You can link to your blog post signing up. Put which level you are joining in at down in the comments. Thank you for everybody who joins.