The in the Middle Reading Challenge hosted by Rachael Turns Pages. Let's put it this way most of the books I read are in the middle books they aren't overly short and they aren't overly long so when I feel like in order to complete the big and small book challenge I would leave out the in the middle books. So I created this challenge so I would continue to read the in the middle books.
- This challenge will run from January 1st 2013 to December 31st 2013
- All books read during 2013 count
- All books must be from 300 to 400 pages in length
- The books can be in any format (bound, eboook, audiobook)
- Note for audiobooks: look up the number of pages on Amazon and use that number
- You don't have to be a blogger to participate. However, leave a comment and tell me what level you're aiming for. You can also record with a shelf on goodreads or shelfari
- For bloggers, post up a challenge sign up post saying what level you've signed up for. Be sure to sign-up with your sign-up post in the linky.
- You don't have to review the books you read however if you do, you will be able to post your links to your reviews here. (I'll have a post up for reviews up in January.)
- Crossovers with other challenges count and are encouraged
- Have Fun! (reading is about having fun and enjoying the story the author has crafted)
Leafing through the pages: 1-5 books
Cruising through the pages: 5-10 books
Finishing these novels: 10-15 books
Never stop reading: 15 + books
The Linky will be below so leave the post to your blog. Keep on reading.