- Which hour was most daunting for you? I was out by 11:10 p.m. central time. I'm not a night person at all.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I split my time between an audio book on my computer 44 Cranberry Point, and reading my regular book Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. Those are the only suggestions I have.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? This read-a-thon is fabulous.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The hourly posts really kept me motivated.
- How many books did you read? I finished 1, got pretty far through one, and started another one.
- What were the names of the books you read? Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson, 44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber, and Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.
- Which book did you enjoy most? Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Which did you enjoy least? Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? wasn't a cheerleader, but they were great motivators.
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I would love to participate again and I would likely be a reader again.
From 9:38 to 10:00 so 22 minutes I listened to page 117 to pg 128 in 44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber. That is a total of 11 pages.
Then it was time to start a new book. I went upstairs and made my bed. Then I read this book before I went to sleep. from 10:15 to 10:35 I read pg 0 to pg 17 in Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. That is a total of 20 minutes and 17 pages.
I took a quick 5 minute break and returned to continued reading Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I read from 10:40 to 11:10 p.m. central time which is 30 minutes and I read from pg 17 to pg 33 which is a total of 16 pages.
Time Read: 8 hours 6 minutes
Pages Read:296 pages
I'm so proud of myself. I may have only read a 1/3 of the time the read-a-thon was going on, but I have never read that many pages in a day so I'm really proud of myself. I loved participating in Dewey's Read-a-thon and would love to do it again in October. I can't wait to read everybody else's posts.