Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. The Time Traveler's Wife. I will always love this book/ movie combination. I think the movie did a good job of capturing the book.
2. Twilight Saga Movies. I loved every single one of them although Breaking Dawn Part 2 had to be my favorite. People can say all the bad things they want about Twilight. I will always love this series.
3. The Host.This movie was amazing. I went and saw it on opening day and if you read the book you would be excited to know that the movie follows the book really closely. I really loved the movie and would recommend you to see it.
4. Nicholas Sparks movies. I have to admit I cheated here, but I just can't choose a favorite. I love them all.
5. The Help. I loved the movie. This was the movie that made me really love Emma Stone as an actress. I think Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer did a great job as Abileen and Minnie.
6. The Love Comes Softly Movies. Hallmark channel did a great job with these movies and although they changed the story towards the end I still loved the movies.
7. Something Borrowed. My English teacher said she absolutely hated this movie, but I myself really like the movie. I really like Kate Hudson and Jennifer Goodwin as actresses.
8. Trading Christmas. This is based on the book When Christmas Comes by Debbie Macomber. I watched this movie twice this past December and I can't get over how much I loved this movie.
9. Water For Elaphants. I think Robert Pattenson did a great job in this movie and showed that he does have a future post Twilight. Reece Witherspoon also did a great job playing Marlena. I really loved the movie and the ending was intense.
10. Charlie St. Cloud. This movie was strange, but that is probably the reason I loved it. Zac Efron did a great job and I loved the little boy who played Sam. This movie tells you how hard it is to let go.