Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Library Books Readathon Anouncement and Sign Up

 photo LibraryReadathon2014_zps1ebc4cdf.jpg

Happy National Library Week!

After all the fun I have had celebrating Nation Library week at my local library I thought it would be the perfect time to announce The 2nd Annual Library Books Readathon. After the great turn out of last year's readathon I couldn't wait to host it again. I changed it to be the beginning of the month since there is another Library readathon at the end of June. 

The goal of this read-a-thon is to read as many library books as possible. If you are like me you always have books that are close to due that need to be done and fast so this read-a-thon is a great time to get those books done and get them back to the library.

I'm not going to be picky. If you want to read your own books go ahead. I just love read-a-thons so I would love anybody who could join. 

This Read-A-Thon will start at midnight on June 9th and will go until midnight of the 16th. I will have daily posts about services my library offers that maybe your library offers too. If you are interested in guest posting during the readathon about your library email me at rachaelc1020 at gmail.com. 

The Sign Up Linky is below. Please put the link directly to your sign up post. Grab the button and go. 


17 comments:

  1. Cool! I hope you'll enjoy this Read-A-Thon.
    I really would like to join this event in the near future.

    Good luck Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your blog and I love the idea of this readathon, because I already get all of my books from my local library :) I'm bookmarking this post and I'll be blogging my sign up post when it gets a bit closer!

    New follower to your blog-
    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and I hope you will join.

      Delete
    2. I'm with Finley, 98% of the books I've been reading are from my library so I went ahead and signed up.

      Delete
  3. I want to join! I'll do my sign up post soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's awesome.

      Delete
    2. Okay, for reals! I will do my sign up post soon!

      Delete
  4. I'm going to join this readathon as well as your Summer Reading that you blogged about today! It will be fun to keep in touch this summer as we read away! You can check me out at www.henningsenhappenings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there are a lot of events going on this summer and I'm excited to be part of them all.

      Delete
  5. Ooh - I love this. Do you have a Twitter by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wait, just saw you post elsewhere that you didn't! Just wanted to be sure! I was going to post about it on my Twitter and wanted to link you if so. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead and post the link back, but no I do not have twitter. Thanks for helping me spread the word. I hope you will join.

      Delete
  7. I'm going to try to participate in this challenge! The only problem is, that's my last week of school, and finals are involved so there might be a certain amount of studying to do. However, I shall still attempt to embark on this quest! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you are still in school. I have been out for a while now. Good Luck with the Readathon and thanks for joining.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.