Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I'm back with Top Ten Tuesday. I haven't done one of these posts for a while mostly because these are time consuming posts to make. This post is going to double as my beach reads/ summer TBR. I pick all these books off my Operation Summer TBR List which I'm slowly making my way through with only one bonus that wasn't on there.
Although I won't be reading on the beach this summer sitting in my backyard is a definite possibility. I'm hoping to read these books this summer.
2. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han- Summer is in the title so it perfect for this time of the year.
3. Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham- I have wanted to read this book for a while.
4. How Zoe Made Her Dream (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer- a light quick read for the summer.
5. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West- I love Kasie West so I can't wait to read this novel.
6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- Companion to Anna and the French Kiss, I'm ready to read this one.
7. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian- My sister loved it so I think that I will too.
8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- I have wanted to read this book for a while and I think it will be the perfect summer read.
9. Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George- I have wanted to read this one for a while also. I think this summer is a great time to tackle it.