Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Post #6: Stressful Week

Hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Last Week On the Blog

Love of Books Wrap Up
Fallen Review

Not much happening on the blog this week. I didn't even really log on this week to read blogs. This week has been very stressful. My friends have been going through a lot of hard times and it is emotionally taxing on myself also. Things are on the mend now and I was able to have a happy weekend. One of my friend's mom and sister came to visit so we were able to come to the hotel to swim. We spent Saturday shopping. Today we are making jello and watching the Oscar's.

There really is no #FitReaders update this week because I didn't work out at all. I went swimming for fun this weekend a little bit, but that mostly consisted of sitting in the hot tub.

Read This Week

Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George

This was my least favorite book of the series, but it still wrapped up a lot of loose ends.

Currently Reading

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

Snagged at the Library

No Library Books this Week

New Books

No New Books this Week.

Events this Week

The Last COYER READ-A-Thon. I'm sad to see this event end. The hosts do such a great job of making the event interactive.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you're currently reading Amy & Roger's Epic Detour. That one is one that I've been meaning to pick up so I'll be looking forward to your review on it! :)I'm a new follower; I love your blog!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I will hopefully be more active soon. The blog has been suffering due to my college schedule.

      Delete
  2. Hey there! I’ve nominated you for an award (or two). I was recently given some blog awards from some very special bloggers, and I’ve nominated you for those same awards. Come take one, or all (you’ll see what I mean!!) Thanks for having a great blog. Come get your Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for some Blogger Awards! Details here! http://palmerspageturners.blogspot.com/2015/03/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it sounds like a stressful week, I am hoping this weeks Sunday Post has you in high spirits. It is good you could be there for your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.