Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's 24 hour readathon Hour 18 Update

This update post for me is new. I usually update at hour 16 and then I retire to my bed for the rest of the night. I usually make it to hour 19 before falling asleep. I'm here to do the midevent survey because I didn't do it earlier and give you guys my very short update. I'm sad that Readathon day is almost over! 


1. What are you reading right now? Five Summer by Una Lemarche
2. How many books have you read so far? I have finished 2 #Scandal by Sarah Ockler and A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? reading more of Five Summers. 
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? yes I actually had an extended interruption. I just set aside reading and knew my book would be waiting for me when I returned. 
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? how each and every readathon is different. 


pg 83 to 112 from 3:20 to 3:55

It is 12:27 am now and this is the last time that I have picked up this book. I made a quick trip to Walgreens, which didn't go as planned because they were out of a lot of things, and then my friend has a desk job where she is allowed to have visitors, so we hung out until she got off at midnight. It is always great to hang out with my friends! 


Pages Read: 29
Minutes Read: 35 minutes
Total Pages Read: 247
Total Time Read: 4 hours 25 minutes

This will be my last post until the finish line in the morning! Every blog that I have visited is doing amazing!

3 comments:

  1. You're right, each readathon is definitely different! This time of night I always need to get up and move to get my energy up. #TeamSycamore
    “Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.” ― Voltaire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hour 21 - still with us? Then you own this read-a-thon! No book too long, no print too small. Turn those pages! Burn through those books! Finished one? Start another! Hit those books!

    Oh, and treat yourself to something - you've earned it!

    Chris - Team Sycamore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the readathon! Relax today and when you feel up to it and have the time, why...read another book.Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.