Friday, April 1, 2016

2016 Homework Assignment Challenge Quarter 1 Check In


Hosted by Fantasy is more fun and Because Reading

For this quarter of the 2016 Homework Reading Assignment Challenge I earned a B. I'm not quite finished with The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith, which is my March book. I'm almost finish, so I'm counting it. I ended up completing January, which was Wonder by R.J. Palacio and March, which was The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith. I don't know what I will read over the next three months, but I'm excited about many of the books on my list. You can see the full list in my 2016 challenges post at the top of the page. 

2 comments:

  1. A B is GREAT! Good Luck with the Next Quarter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! I barely finished my March book in time, I think I reviewed it on the last day of the month!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.