Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's Readathon April 2016 Hour 14 Update


We went and saw The Huntsman: Winter's War and I loved it. It was so good. I have been participating in the readathon since hour 8 and it is already hour 14. I actually do not have any reading to update on this post, but I wanted to do the mid-event survey and then I'm back to reading. 

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
2. How many books have you read so far? 0 :(
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'm hoping to start Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I went to a movie and had supper. That took about 5 hours out of my reading time. 
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I love the energy as usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.