Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer 2016 Challenges


This challenge is all about reading fun summer books and I will read any book that has the word summer in the title. I will have a post coming up soon stating what books I would like to read this summer and most if not all the books in that post will count for this challenge. 

Hosted by Fantasy is More Fun, Because Reading, and Movies, Reviews! Oh My!

Coyer will be getting its own website and I will link that up here when it goes live. I'm so excited that the laid back version of COYER is returning. I will do a post soon to state what eBooks I would like to clear out, but any book I read this summer will count for this challenge. 


1 comment:

  1. I am excited about the laid back version of COYER too...lol. :) Can't wait to see what you will read.

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.