Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Booktubeathon Sign Up, TBR, and Updates


The booktubeathon takes place from July 18th- July 24th

I will be trying to complete three of the reading challenges, which are:

A Book with Yellow on the Cover: This is What Happy Looks Like
Read a Book by Favorite Author: Second Chance Summer
Read a Book Only After Sunset: 99 Days 

I'm excited about the read a book after sunset challenge. You can only read this book when it is dark outside. I think this one is a little harder during the summer since it gets dark around 9:00 and by the time I wake up it is already light, but we will see how well I do with this challenge. This is What Happy Looks Like will be my main book this week along with Two Way Street Until I finish it. I will see how this readathon goes. I have been loving readathons this month. They are such a fun way to catch up with reading while I still have time to read. 

July 18
Two Way Street pg 87 to 105
Briette pg 142 to 162

July 19
Two Way Street pg 105 to 144
Briette pg 162 to 190

July 20
Two Way Street pg 144 to pg 192

July 21
Isla and the Happily Ever After pg 0 to pg 133

July 22
Isla and the Happily Ever After pg 133-229

July 23
Isla and the Happily Ever After pg 229-355

July 24
Isla and the Happily Ever After pg 355-405
The BFG pg 0-55




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.