Saturday, September 16, 2017

COYER Summer Reading List Wrap Up

Summer COYER has come to an end. Boy did I love this summer's reading list challenge. I'm a list person and I love making lists, but it is rare that I ever stick to them. I did great with COYER's reading list. I really read mostly books from the list this summer. We had to choose 30 books to put on the list. I knew that I wouldn't complete all 30 books, but it was fun to try.

I read 8 books off the list and the good news is that 3 of these books are ebooks and one is a book I own. I'm glad to have read all these books. They were all great.

I'm super excited to see what is in store for the COYER winter switch. Sign up goes live on November 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.