Sunday, September 3, 2017

July and August Wrap Up and Sept-Nov TBR


 July was a great month for reading. Clockwork Princess is so far the longest book I have read this year and I'm so glad to finish the Infernal Devices series. Flame in the Mist is my least favorite for the month. The book was good, but the story was hard to follow at times. I loved all the other books. They were such great reads.
August was a month for fairy tale retellings. Before Midnight was a retelling of Cinderella, Wild Orchid the ballad of Mulan, and The Crystal Heart rapunzel. I loved all three of them. Before Midnight takes my favorite. We also went on vacation in August, so I didn't get as much reading done.

The end of the year is fast approaching, so I'm in challenge mode to get my challenges done before the end of the year. I only have three books left for Monthly Keyword, but I'm behind on my books I own and Deal Me In challenge. I'm going to play catch up for the rest of the year. One of my big goals this year was to read all the 2013 releases I missed that I put on my top ten tuesday. I only have four left, so I totally can do it. Here is a list of books I want to read by the end of the year.

1. Things we Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
2. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
3. Something in Between by Melissa De La Cruz
4. Poison by Bridget Zinn
5. Golden by Jessi Kirby
6. Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
7. Destiny Rewritten by Kathryn Fitzmaurice
8. Forever and Always Lara Jean by Jenny Han
9. Stitching Snow by RC Lewis
10. We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sunquist
11. Friendship by Emily Gould
12. The Summer of Everything by Catherine Clark
13. 738 Days by Stacey Kade
14 The Dear One by Jacqueline Woodson
15. The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.