Sunday, October 13, 2013

Finish Line Hour 24 Dewey's Readathon October 2013


  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I made it to hour 16 before I was falling asleep and decided to call it a day. 
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I read City of Fallen Angels. 
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? The readathon is so great. I don't have any suggestions to make it better. 
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The hourly posts are always my favorite. 
  5. How many books did you read? I read part of 1. 
  6. What were the names of the books you read? City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? I only read one. 
  8. Which did you enjoy least? none.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Keep on cheering you guys are great. 
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'm so excited to participate again in April although I need some time to recover from this readathon. I would be a reader again because this readathon helps me get more reading done. 
I read from 8:10 to 8:45 from pg 318 to pg 334 in City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
I read from 9:12 to 10:20 from pg 334 to pg 359

Cumulative Stats:
Total Time Read: 3 hours 44 minutes
Total Pages Read: 92


What was different in this read-a-thon from the April read-a-thon? 
  • In April I was a high school senior with a lot of time on my hand
  • Now I'm a college student with lots of homework and way more responsibility
  • I didn't have a laid back Saturday this time because we are busy in the fall where things calm down in the spring
  • I did more update posts in April because I had more to update about
  • I finished a book in April
Overall I had so much fun being apart of Dewey's October Readathon and I will be glad to participate again in April if time allows. I will have updates for tons of readathons I have completed coming your way. 

Thanks


Rachael 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.