Monday, October 14, 2013

Win and Fail Summer of Standalones and Summer Series Challenge Wrap Up

I participated in two summer challenges this summer and although I worked hard on both there was one I was able to finish and one that was a fail, but overall helped me with my goal. 

Hosted by Books with Cass
Here are the 8 books I read for the Summer of Standalones Challenge. My goal was 5 books so this was my win. 

1. My Teenage Dream Ended by Farrah Abraham 
2. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult 
3. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
4. Towering by Alex Flinn
5. Sisters in Sanity by Gayle Forman
6. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
7. All I Need by Susane Colasanti
8. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen


Here is the 6 books I read for the Summer Series Challenge. My goal was to read 10 books so as you can see I was 4 shy. This challenge was a fail.
1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer 
2. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
3. 50 Harbor Street by Debbie Macomber
4. Fly Away by Kristin Hannah
5.  5-B Poppy Lane by Debbie Macomber
6. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare


Overall I had an amazing, busy summer. I'm now currently knee deep into college and silently praying for this semester to end. I hate generals. 

Thanks for reading


Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.