Thursday, January 15, 2015

2014 Book of the Year Bracket Challenge: Final Two


January 6th : Initial eliminations. All rounds of eliminations needed to get the number of contestants reduced to 32. 
January 8th Elimination to find the Sweet Sixteen.
January 10th : Reducing challengers to eight books - the Elite Eight.
January 13th Quarterfinals. Determine your Final Four.
January 15th : Semi-Finals. Only two may enter the final arena.
January 17th : Finals...the Champion will be determined. Announce your Book of the Year! 


1. The Real Boy by Anne Ursu
2. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

Here's my final two. Which one do you think is going to win. Have I gave you any hints in the previous posts that lead you to think one of these books will win. Let me know below in the comments. I would thoroughly recommend either one of these books and have pushed people to read both of these books throughout this year.

Book of the Year will be Up on January 17th

2 comments:

  1. The Real Boy must be one heck of a book! It's knocking off some good ones!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.