Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February/March Challenge Sign Up

February is pretty cool this year in the fact that we get a whole extra day to enjoy February this year. Leap years a pretty cool. Its time for me to sign up for seasonal challenges. I have three for February and one for March.

Hosted by Hippies Read Too

Valentine's day is a day we either love or hate. I probably fall somewhere in the middle. I have never had a boyfriend on Valentine's day so, it tends to be just another day for me. This challenge sets out to bring books about love or lack of love. I'm going to lean more towards the love side since this will give me the chance to read some really good contemporaries. I'm hoping to read The Choice by Nicholas Sparks in February. I'm not going to set any specific goal just to read at least one contemporary in February. 


The goal of this challenge is to read a book with Love in the title. I'm going to take this one differently and try to read at least one book involving love, so basically the same as the last challenge. 

Hosted by Bea's Book Nook
I participated in this challenge last year. The idea is to read books you have read from giveaways. I have one that I want to get to in February and that is 99 Days by Katie Cotugno. I just recently won another giveaway, so I will try to read that book if it comes this month. 

This is the 4th year of Take Control of Your TBR Pile and it is one of my favorite events of the year. it is a great way to give a final push for Triple Dog Dare and really motivate me to read some books off my TBR list. My goal this year is to read at least 2 books that I own, but more would be great. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.