Hosted by Sweet Green Tangerine
This week I'm the cohost of The Book Chat and this week we are talking about Chick Lit.
I have been a fan of Chick Lit for Years. I love Chick Lit for the fact that it is about real life.
My favorite chick lit authors are:
My favorite book by Kristin Hannah is easily Firefly Lane and its squeal Fly Away. I can't stop talking about those amazing books.
I actually just finished Sarah Dessen's newest book The Moon and More and it was amazing. Some of my other favorite books by Sarah Dessen are Just Listen, Lock and Key, Someone Like You, Dreamland, The Truth about Forever, and Along for the ride. I have only hated one book by Dessen and that was Keeping the Moon otherwise I love her as an author.
I literally can't even pick a favorite book by Emily Giffin. She has wrote 6 amazing books.
Debbie Macomber is a romance, chick lit author. I really like her Cedar Cove series and her Christmas novels.
4. And the rules are here. If you could just copy and paste these at the bottom of your post before the link widget.
To join in...
1. Please follow the host and co-host
2. Visit a few other book chat links and show some support.
3. Link back here in your post. Or use the button provided.
4. Old posts are always welcome if you have blogged on the topic before.