Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ho Ho Ho Holiday and Monster Readathon Wrap Up

I read a total of 78 pages in 5 days which is about 15 pages per day. 

Books Started:
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks and A Gift to Last by Debbie Macomber. I didn't get to read a full book during this readathon, but I did get to read a few pages of Debbie Macomber's Christmas book and Nicholas Spark's book. 


I read 118 pages in 7 days which is about 16 pages per day. 

Books Started
I didn't get to finish a book in this one either, but I made more progress in The Longest Ride. I read the same pages in A Gift to Last for both readathons. 


Thanks

Rachael 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.