Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11 Sign Up

Bout of Books

I know I'm late with the sign up, but I will be participating in Bout of Books 11. This Bout of Books takes place during my final week of summer so between work, packing, and a wedding we are attending it is going to be a busy week. Bout of Book is organized by Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal and Amanda @ On a Book Bender. You can find out more information at the Bout of Books Blog.

My goal this week is to finish Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and start The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. I would also like to read around 12 hours. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! I hope you are enjoying Fangirl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it so far Sarah. I think this author hit the nail on the head on how nerve racking of an adventure college can be.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.