Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Goodbye Summer Read-a-thon Sign Up

Hosted by Bookmarklit

I'm kind of on a break from read-a-thons, but this one sounds awesome so I'm joining. 

The goal of this read-a-thon is to read summer books or books we wanted to read this summer, but didn't. I'm planning on finishing Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, starting The Night Circus by Erin Morgansten, and possibly start The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. 

Head on over and join this read-a-thon. It sounds like a lot of fun. I don't plan on getting a whole lot done since I will be in college and my classes have a lot of reading and homework that go with them. Something is better than nothing. 

3 comments:

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.