Sunday, January 24, 2016

2015 Book of the Year Bracket Challenge: Final Two


BOTY Bracket Challenge is hosted by Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie
January 20th : Initial eliminations. All rounds of eliminations needed to get the number of contestants reduced to 32. 
January 21st Elimination to find the Sweet Sixteen.
January 22nd : Reducing challengers to eight books - the Elite Eight.
January 23rd Quarterfinals. Determine your Final Four.
January 24th : Semi-Finals. Only two may enter the final arena.
         January 25th : Finals...the Champion will be determined. Announce your Book of the Year!

 This one was a really hard decision for me. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour won on the right side hands down, but the left side was such a hard decision. I loved The Nightingale. I thought this novel was such a different take on WWII and it was one book that made me cry in 2015. To All the Boys is one of the books I most related to and loved in 2015. That is the reason I decided to go with To All the Boys as my final two. I still highly recommend The Nightingale.

So which one do you think will win Amy and Roger or To All the Boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.