Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I did this post last year for both 2013 and 2014. I still haven't read all of the 2013 or 2014 releases, but I tried to hit them over the year. I am doing updates on those list in the next few weeks. For now here are the 2015 releases that I wanted to read, but didn't. I put the authors I have read previously first followed by 3 new authors.
1. Winter by Marissa Meyer- this just came in at the library. I'm excited to read the final book in the series.
2. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell- I didn't get to this book over break, but I have it checked out and plan to read it soon.
3. The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord- I'm surprised I never got to this book given how much I loved Emery Lord's first novel.
4. See Me by Nicholas Sparks- this has over 100 holds at the library, so it is just a matter of time until it comes in for me.
5. Jack by Liesel Shurtliff- I loved the other book I read by this author so I'm excited to get to Jack
6. Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George- I read four books by George last year, but this wasn't one of them.
7. Mirrored by Alex Flinn- I'm interested in this one's summary. It sounds like a great retelling.
8. Tonight the Streets are Ours by Leila Sales- We bought this one on Black Friday because we loved the summary.
9. A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston- Another book we bought on Black Friday. It sounds like a great fairy tale retelling
10. How to be Brave by E. Katherine Kottaras- I have heard this one is emotional, but that is sometimes when I get attached to the characters the most.