Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Releases I Meant to Read, but Haven't


It's no secret that I did not read very many 2016 releases in 2016. I only managed to read 5 and I found many new releases throughout the year that I wanted to read, but of course never got around to, so I will be working on them in 2017. I loved making this list last year and I will have an update coming up of the 2013, 2014, and 2015 releases I want to read, but still haven't read.  I chose 16 releases I meant to read in 2016, but didn't. Of course I know I will not manage to read all of these books, but I do hope to read many of them this year. 


1. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
2. 738 Days by Stacey Lee
3. Shuffe Repeat by Jen Klein
4. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
5. The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin
6. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
7. First Comes Love by Emily Giffin
8. The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan
9. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
10. Wanderlost by Jen Malone
11. The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee
12. The Leaving by Tara Altebrando
13. Something In Between by Melissa De Cruz
14. Replica by Lauren Oliver
15. Kindered Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
16. Away we Go by Emil Ostrovski

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Heartless when I read it, I hope you enjoy it too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-91/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought The Leaving was an addicting read-- the ending wasn't as good as I wanted it to be though :( But I hope you read that and Heartless. Heartless was WAY better than I was expecting. Happy 2017 reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.