Thursday, January 12, 2017

Series 2017

This will be my fourth year posting my series goals for the year. You can check out my Series 2014, Series 2015, and Series 2016. 2016 was another year where I mostly read standalones, but I also finished some series that have been on this list since 2014, so I'm proud of that. I still have a number of series I'm in the middle of and as always series I would like to start, but haven't. 

Series I have Started, But Haven't Finished
Cedar Cove Series by Debbie Macomber-I listened to 92 Pacific Boulevard, 1022 Evergreen Place, and 1105 Yakima Street in 2016 on my comute to school every day. I have 1225 Christmas Tree Lane left, so this series will be finished in 2017. 


Castle Glower by Jessica Day George- I didn't read any more in this series last year, but I probably will return to it this year. They are quick reads so it is a series I hope to finish. 


Once Upon a Time by Various Authors- I read Golden and Sunlight and Shadow in 2014. I did not read a single book from the series this year, but I know I will enjoy this series and hopefully I will read a couple in 2017.


Faerie Tale Collection by Jenni James- I read Jack and The Beanstalk, Snow White, and The Frog Prince in 2016. The author is still adding books to the series, so I will not complete the series this year, but I hope to read a few more books from the series. 

Fangirl & Carry On by Rainbow Rowell- Rainbow Rowell wrote the companion novel to Fangirl in 2015. I had this on my TBR several times in 2016, but never managed to read it. Hopefully I will in 2017. 
Delirium Series by Lauren Oliver- I finally read the first book in this series. I hope to finish the rest of the series this year. 


Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare- I read Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince in 2016. All I have left is the epic conclusion. 

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han- this series is going to be finished this year. I have only read the 1st book, but I'm excited to read the last two. I loved the first book and I think the series will have a great ending. 


Haven't Started, but Want to
The Blossom Street Series by Debbie Macomber- I will most likely start this series after I finish with Cedar Cove. I love Debbie Macomber and read several books about her per year. 

Hundred Oaks by Miranda Kenneally- This series is now up to 6 books and I haven't read any, but I would love to read this series. I'm especially interested in Breathe Annie Breathe since it is about running. 

Enchanted by Alethea Kontis- the series is complete and I hope to start it soon. 

Princess Academy by Shannon Hale- this looks like another great series I will enjoy. 

Queen of Hearts Saga by Colleen Oakes- this is an Alice in Wonderland retelling. The series is not compete, but would be a great one to start in 2017. 

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski- I own the first two books and the last one came out in 2016. I hope to start and finish the series. 

Just One Day by Gayle Forman- I own both books in the series and it is time that I read it. 


Series I Finished in 2016

Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer- I finished the Lunar Chronicles this year. It was hard to say goodbye to characters I know and love. The ending was epic and Marissa Meyer created an awesome fairy tale retelling series. 
Anna and the French Kiss Series by Stephanie Perkins- I finished Isla this year and I liked it a lot better than Lola. Anna still remains my favorite, but I'm happy to have finished this series. 
Summer Series by Jenny Han- this was a laid back relaxed series of summer books. I enjoyed this series and they were all quick reads. 




2 comments:

  1. Great job finishing some series! I have been SO bad at that lately, ugh! I need to finish The Lunar Chronicles, so I am glad you liked them! The Winner's Kiss was a pretty good series (I actually DID finish that one haha) and I am SO excited for the third Lara Jean booK! The second was good, too, so I hope you enjoy it! Some of those series have a LOT of books, so good luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I love doing this post every year to show the series I want to read and need to finish. It is also great to see that I have finished a few series in the year.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.