Monday, August 19, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Wrap Up




What a readathon. Thank you to the hosts of this readathon for extending the readathon through the 18th. I was able to finish two more books during this readathon. I really do hope you host this readathon for the same length of time next year. It was such a great way to get a lot of reading done. Guess what I actually completed my goals. I wanted to finished 3 books and start another one which is exactly what I did. 

I read 1166 pages in 21 days which is about 56 pages per day. 

Book Finished:
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
All I Need by Susane Colasanti


Books Started: 
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen

Thanks to the hosts. I loved participating.


Rachael 

2 comments:

  1. They extended the read-a-thon to August 18th, so you can claim City of Glass too if you want to. I haven't been reading as fast lately either and I keep hopping between books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with your totals!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.