Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Wrap Up



Bout of Books took place during a busy last week of summer. The last bout of books was during my last week of high. Sadly this time I didn't even have class and still got less reading done. Overall I had a fun last week of summer and my college life is getting off to a good start although I wish making friends was a little bit easier. 

I read a total of 275 pages in 9 hours and 48 minutes over the course of 7 days. That is approximately 39 pages per day. 


Book Finished: 













Book Started:

2 comments:

  1. Darn, I missed Bout of Books! *sigh*

    I just wanted to answer your comment on my blog - Mortal Instruments would definitely count! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the answer. Bout of Books was a lot of fun.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.